Andrew “Andy” Williams – Founder and Owner, Andrew Williams Designs
- Grew up in Syracuse, NY along with 4 brothers and 2 sisters—he was the youngest. His father Daniel was a lawyer, his mother Jean graduated from Cornell, and was one of the first ‘women in the workplace’—a statistician for a Manhattan business concern in 1938
- Graduated from Hobart College in Geneva, N.Y. Majored in Economics but all the while longed for Art and Architecture.
- Designer at Modern Kitchens of Syracuse—-introduced to Wood-Mode Cabinetry and kitchen design specialty.
- Worked as a Kitchen Designer for Thurston’s Inc. Earned CKD –Certified Kitchen Designer in 1997
- Tour of Europe in 1995 – visited museums and cathedrals in Paris, Avignon, Florence, Sienna, Salzburg, and Amsterdam
- Tour of England in 1999 – visited Westminster Abbey, Canterbury Cathedral, and Stonehenge.
- Worked for Wood-Mode Fine Cabinetry from 1999-2009 as Representative and Showroom Designer
- Moved to Louisville, CO. Design and Renovated 2400 sq/ft historic house at 824 LaFarge Ave.
- Started up the Louisville Farmers Market in 2007 along with Kelly Williams. This event cemented his passion for food, community, arts and culture—with its natural connection to cooking and kitchens
- A Professional Kitchen Designer for 25 years…Andrew launched Andrew Williams Designs in 2013 to fulfill his dream to operate his own Architectural Design company.
- Andrew resides today still in Louisville, CO designing projects all over Colorado…and occasionally in other states as well.